Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Latest....

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Detailed pics...

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

check out the very cool colors in this knit pattern.  It is a multi color yarn like weave look. This is what drew me to these shoes when I first saw them.

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Also these things are SUPER LIGHT...like really really light.

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

So I decided I wanted more of a POP...so I did a lace switch.  Changed out to a set of Black Laces to have some contrast....thoughts?

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

Nike Flyknit Lunar - Multi Color

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New laces look way cooler!