Saturday, June 1, 2013

DELINQ

DELINQ

Back when I was a young PR buck working my ass off in thee boutique agency in LA..yeah DVAPR forevah!

So while doing my PR thing I had the pleasure to work with another young hungry PR professional.  Seth P. Seth and I worked together for a couple years but things happened such as life and he split and moved to Phoenix, Arizona.

We kept in touch here and there, facebook and the like...and he took the knowledge he learned and started doing his own little hustle.  Working in media and promotions, marketing and even creating original swag/content.

Enter DELINQ.com

He recently launched a few new items...

Delinq.com

Delinq.com

Delinq.com

Delinq.com

Just call me THREE CHAINS!!!

Delinq.com

and the packaging is on point...came in a nice box and pouch...

Delinq.com

Delinq.com

Delinq.com

He is also working with BOBBY FRESH on a sick collabo...literally fresh of the press:

Delinq.com

I like the grey one..
Delinq.com

I wish my boy all the luck in the world.  Make this a success and take over the world brother! I can say I knew you when kid...

I will wear my shirts and chains proudly! If any one needs some marketing or PR, promo work with a street savvy start up hollah at my boy!!!

No comments: