Sunday, June 2, 2013

Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

Grabbed these today for a great price. Just a bit over retail. Not bad at all.

I have the 'sister' pair to these called the LASER BLUE, which I love. I wear them all the time. So when I saw these pop up I thought they were the same shoe.  In fact these are different as they are called VIVID BLUE.  They come with the VB laces too...

I will keep these on ice for a bit and wear my lasers out more...love these classics. I swear I will be 65 years old hobbling along in my Air Max and Jordans...all day!

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

some detail shots..

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

perfect summer shoe to rock....

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

Nike Air Max 90 - Vivid Blue

No comments: