Sunday, May 26, 2013

Couple new pick ups - Shoegame got me...ugh

In the last few months, I have been pretty good at slimming down my shoe collection, selling a bunch and just tightening up what I really want and those I dont care much about and focusing on kicks I really want to wear and have in my collection.

I made 2 purchases this week...that I am happy about and actually cannot wait to wear!

NIKE FOAMPOSITE "Fighter Jets"

IMG_4557

IMG_4556

Duh Seckseee...

IMG_4536

IMG_4538

some detail shots...

IMG_4543

IMG_4545

IMG_4546

IMG_4548

IMG_4550

Second pick is a pair of the Nike ROSHERUNS...I have seen them around and people are really into them for comfort and is a good casual walking around shoe.  These have been dubbed the "YEEZY" as they have a similar colorway to the Kanye West shoes but they are actually inspired by a SOCCER shoe that Nike makes.

I actually wore these on Friday...to work. It was a half day so I took advantage...they are super comfy!

Nike Rosherun FB "Yeezy"

Nike Rosherun FB "Yeezy"

Nike Rosherun FB "Yeezy"

Here are the AIR YEEZY shoes..that people started calling these "yeezys"


Here are the ACTUAL shoes..these Rosheruns are inspired by...

these an Indoor soccer shoe...



but the nickname stuck..so "yeezy" Rosheruns they are now known...

Nike Rosherun FB "Yeezy"

Nike Rosherun FB "Yeezy"

No comments: