Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday 04272013 WOD

Been a tough week. My arthritis kicked in last Saturday night.  If you know me or read my blog you know I have foot issues..bad feet in general.  I get Achilles Tendinitis. I have flat feet, I have acute arthritis in both feet and heel spurs on both feet.  So yeah pretty much bad feet.  I get flare ups every once in a while. When I am "healthy" and "stress free" I seem to go pretty long stretches with no flare ups.  Then BOOM..something  just clicks and I get different levels of pain.  From a simple tingle to I literally cannot walk and need to crawl to the bathroom and cannot stand. This was one of those...it was that bad. I was unable to walk Monday night and all day Tuesday I stayed in.  Ugh...bad bad bad.

A week later...today, I am OK to walk and attempt a mild workout since I have done NOTHING all week.

Here is what we did:

Warm Up -short walk around the park

Stretch and Mobility

this was the Warm Up as RXed...
Run 50 ft
10 x squats
run 50 ft
10 x squats
run 100 ft back

Repeat w 10 x push ups
Repeat w 10 x sit ups

* I skipped the runs and just did the movements

WOD
3 rounds of the below\

10 x burpees
20 x kettle bell swings
10 x single arm presses
20 x kettle bell swings
10 x single arm presses
10 x goblet squats

* I used a 53lb KB, and did 90% of the above....

100 x sit ups
*I broke it down between full sit ups and crunches

Stretch DONE!!

No comments: