Saturday, March 23, 2013

Birthday Vacation March 9-16, 2013 - Oaxaca, HuatulcoMX

Welcome to Hualtulco, Oaxaca, MX!!!

The wonderful Hotel Villablanca!
IMG_4334

The hotel is actually VERY nice, super nice people, pool and clean. We really enjoyed our stay here.

IMG_4332

IMG_4333

the first night we got here I was sick so we stayed in and chilled...we went night swimming and enjoyed the hotel.  Second night was my actual bday so my GF took me to once of the nice hotels in town for an awesome view.  Dinner was OK...there were some customer service issues...but the view was gorgeous.  Plus we were celebrating my bday so we took it and made the most of it.

IMG_4336

our dinner view...
IMG_4337
IMG_4343

my ribeye...it was OK.
IMG_4345

next day we headed to the beach!  La Entrega to be specific for some snorkeling and tanning!
IMG_4349

IMG_4351

IMG_4353

my sweetie checking out the water...
IMG_4355

awww...yes we are soooo cute!
IMG_4363

beach got crowded pretty fast..
IMG_4367

then we were off for some ziplining and quadrunners!

IMG_4369

driving up to the ziplines.
IMG_4375

our lives in our hands...
IMG_4377

our zipline guides!
IMG_4378

going for it!
IMG_4380

there goes my baby!
IMG_4382

fat man on a tight rope
IMG_4394

then we hit the quad runners and took a cool tour of the ranch and came to this rest area...
IMG_4453

IMG_4455

our quads in the back
IMG_4459

we ended the night getting a temezcal  it this ancient sweat lodge ritual.  Very cool, we sat in a sauna with herbs, took a mud bath and then a 10 min massage...much needed and super cool to experience.

IMG_4460

IMG_4461

IMG_4462

the owners wife...very nice.  They served us a re hydrating tea and explained all the stuff we did.  Excellent time!

IMG_4466

I have a little over 900 photos...so these were the best ones to show you all the fun times in Mexico.  Now were there bad times? Sure...I wont bother getting into it on this blog but needless to say, I am happy this trip was so full as I doubt I will be going back to Mexico anytime soon.  I have had my fill...even my GF was done with Mexico.  We were VERY HAPPY to be home...WE LOVE THE USA!!





No comments: