Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saturday 01192013 Double WOD

Sunday whine/cry baby.... Here it goes.  I am super sore.  All over sore... Butt,  back,  legs,  shoulders..... I can safely say about 80% of my body is sore.  I need a massage... I am really going to try and get one after Mondays workout... So I can make it through the rest of the week.

But inside I am happy for this pain.  I know many people that train and train hard actually strive for this pain. We seek it.  We enjoy it.... That is why you hear how some people just need to workout if they have taken a long break.  We are in a primitive way masochistic... I want to feel this soreness!

Lets be honest.... IF YOU ARE NOT SORE AFTER WORKING OUT YOU DIDN'T WORK HARD ENOUGH.

I went for a 2fer yesterday..... Cut me some slack for my complaining please... Here it is:

AM BOOTCAMP
Run
Stretch

50 ft distance
High knees/butt kicks
Side shuffles/up and over knees
Lunges and lunges with twist

WOD
100ft distance (back and forth = 200ft)
Burpee jump
+
30 sit ups
+
Walking lunges
+
30 sit ups
+
Sprint
2 rounds...(2nd round only half for me, 50ft b+f)

Stretch
Cool down

That was the morning romp... Not bad right? Well since i am a glutton for punishment i went in to lift a few hours later...

WOD #2 - Lifting

Row 1k warm up, 4:25
PVC Pipe stretch
Front rack position stretching
Squat stretch... Sit as low as possible and hold

POWER CLEAN AND PUSH JERK
65lbs x 2
95lbs x 2
135lbs x 1
155lbs x 1
165lbs x 1
175lbs x 1
185lbs x 1 ***NEW PR***

3 rounds of
15 x 70lbs KB swing
Rest 1 min
15 x GHD sit ups
Rest 1min

BACK SQUATS (HEAVY)
2RM = 135lbs / 165lbs / 185lbs / 225lbs

205lbs x 30
+
1k row
For time...

Completed at 10:42

Ugh....crazy....am I allowed to complain after all that?

No comments: