Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday 10062012 WOD A and B

It has been a long week. Has to skip my mid week workout and basically took the whole week off.  It was rough.  So today I did my usual double workout...which I needed.  Here is what we did!

WORKOUT A - Boot camp at Park
Warm up jog around park (short loop)
Stretch

Jog around park (short loop)
15 x tuck jumps

35 x air squats
3 rounds of the above

10 min AMRAP
7 x KB swings @ 53lbs
10 x  Burpee jumps over the KB
7 x Thrusters w 53lbs

3 min jump rope cool down
stretch

WORKOUT B - Strength/Technique
Stretch
Jog around the block

PUSH PRESS x 2 into
BACK SQUAT x 3


DIP DRIVE PRESS!!!!

  • bar
  • 65lbs
  • 95lbs
  • 115lbs
  • 135lbs
  • 155lbs
  • 165lbs
  • 185lbs
ATTEMPT at 205lbs!  FAIL!  ugh..I tried THREE TIMES!!! 
I COULD NOT GET IT UP!!!  

Sooo... disappointing...UGH! ARRGH!  I was mad and sad...I wish I would of pressed it.  It would of been a new PR for me!  Next time...next time.

finish off the workout with

10 x good mornings = 65lbs/75lbs/75lbs

10 x GHD
3 rounds

Stretch and foam roll.


No comments: