Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kickboxing revisited - Debbie and Stephen

I guess I need to blog about this...so my gym is closing down. Literally shutting the doors.  The last day is August 31 which is this Friday. So what did I do this week?  Try to support some of my favorite instructors and attend their classes.

SUNDAY - 8/26
I went in and did some backsquats.  I went light:
95lbs x 10 - 2 sets
135lbs x 10
195lbs x 5
225lbs x 1
245lbs x 1
255lbs x 1

Oly Bar curls - 65lbs x 10 - 2 sets
*this is the first time I did arm curls in probably a year...crazy!

I did some more stuff but cannot remember and I dont have my notebook with me...sorry!

1 hour kickboxing with Debbie Champion


TUESDAY - 8/28
Went in and used my "fat gripz" for bench press
135lbs x 10 -  2 sets
195lbs x 10
225lbs x 3 - 2 sets

Incline "fat grips"
135lbs x 10 then 5

1 hour kickboxing with Stephen "The Fight Professor" Quadros.

This is who I think I am...

but I probably look more like this...




I plan on going in on Friday for the literal LAST WORK OUT....530PM.  Let's see how that goes!


1 comment:

Jim SFK said...

That's too bad that your dojo is shutting the doors! Are you planning on finding a new location to workout at?