Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday 06032012 WOD - FAIL

I had a busy week and a great workout on Saturday AM but I tried writing it down but got confused.  So anyways, it was a good workout nonetheless.

Let's see what I did today.  Oh man...let's  just get to the WOD.

Warm Up
PVC Pipe Warm up, Jump Rope, DU practice

WOD
5 rounds of



15 x Hang Power Snatches @ 75lbs

15 x Double Unders for 1 and switched to 10 x Double Unders for the rest of the workout.

30 min cap.....

I failed....I was only able to complete 4 rounds and 2 snatches before I collapsed.  This is one my few failed workouts. I have been pretty good, I may not be the fastest or best, but I FINISH.  I am kinda disappointed actually.  I really dont like to fail a workout...sigh.

It was pretty bad.

on a side note...I remembered that I this was the MOST double unders I have ever done in a sitting.  Pretty cool....everything else sucked but at least I did some DUs!

No comments: