Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friday 06082012 and Saturday 06092012 WODS

I was able to get off work early on Friday.  Thank you to the gays!  It is GAY PRIDE weekend in West Hollywood and even on Friday AM, the whole Pacific Design Center was already fenced in.  Street closures were starting and basically we got let off early.  I was able to make a Friday class which was great!  Here are the 2 workouts!

FRIDAY WOD
Warm Up

run/walk/stretch

WOD
45lb Plate

12x overhead press
15x overhead squat
18 x sit ups
5 rounds of the above

Teams of 3 workout
30 x burpees
40 x box jumps (4 risers)
50 x plate swings (25lbs)
60 x alternating lunges

I was only able to complete 2 rounds....we then stretched and that was that....ugh.

SATURDAY WOD
Warm up

run/walk/lunges/spiderman and bear crawls

WOD
Dumbbell work - 30lb
7 x single arm snatch
15 x single arm thruster
5 rounds of the above

Cash in - 75 walking lunges
4 rounds of:
15 x renegade row burppee combination
25 x jump squats
Cash out - 75 situps

Needless to say I did not finish this one either...I was able to BARELY complete 2 rounds and 50 sit ups.  i will say we were running out of time so I doubt anyone else finished as well.  Some probably got to their final rounds but I know no one was able to complete all 4 rounds.  Way too hard!

Now I have to be ready for Sunday's workout...which I already know what it is...and it sucks.  Read it in a couple days...trust me I am NOT looking forward to it.

Happy Weekend All!







No comments: