Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Jump Rope - UPGRADE

My birthday was in March...a while back.  My sister asked what I wanted...I said a Jumprope.  Does that make me a nerd?  Well...I wanted to Rogue Fitness SR-1 rope...they were out of stock forever.  They recently restocked...and my sister was able to order me one.

It came in today...these are bad ass....I cannot wait to size it and start practicing my DOUBLE UNDERS!  No excuse now...this is a FAST rope...definitely faster than I can jump...so I will need to practice....and practice.

Rogue Fitness SR-1 Jump Rope

definitely high quality....

Rogue Fitness SR-1 Jump Rope

check out the 360' swivel ball bearing head...spinning for days!

Rogue Fitness SR-1 Jump Rope

and the required INSTAGRAM photo...

Rogue Fitness SR-1 Jump Rope

No comments: