Saturday, March 17, 2012

Joshua Tree - BDay Camping Trip

This week I had one of the best times of my life.  My girlfriend planned and coordinated a camping trip to Joshua Tree.  I have always wanted to go and I had my wish come true...

I have to be honest...the trip was split 50/50. Half frustrating and half AMAZING.  Overall, I would not trade in the "journey" for anything.  We had a really crazy time.  Filled with bad and good and then really awesome.  It was just a great journey.

So here are some pics...

IMG_2302

DPP_0022

DPP_0028

DPP_0030

DPP_0001 (2)

the other best part was night fall. The stars are so bright and twinkling.  It pitch black and I swear the stars are just beaming.  It was awesome.

Def the best birthday ever.  Thank you baby!

1 comment:

Gazebos said...

It is such a fantastic camping with your girlfriend in Joshua Tree.