Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jordan IV and X

Last night I was able to grab a couple of sneakers that I thought I could not get.  I got lucky and thanks to my old friend Glorie and her hubby for the hook up.

I was able to grab the Chicago Xs and the very much sought after IV white and cements.  Let's look at the Chicagos...

AIR JORDAN RETRO X - "Chicagos"
I missed this release and just thought I would not get them, until I spoke to Glorie and found out that her hubby is looking for the Playoff 13s.  I had an extra pair...so a straight trade was in order!  Perfect!  That is why you buy one to rock and one to stock...in this case my extra pair netted me these babies..

IMG_2260

IMG_2262

IMG_2264

I went ahead and switched to RED laces.....some peeps like some not so much...I like and I dont care what anyone thinks.

IMG_2270

IMG_2272

IMG_2274


Now time for some grails...I have always loved these shoes and this color!!!
This release was so crazy, I just gave up..and did not even try.  The resellers had these going for $300 plus.

IMG_2242

IMG_2245

simply gorgeous...and we remember this scene right?



and yes I switched these to grey laces...

IMG_2255

IMG_2258

No comments: