Sunday, February 26, 2012

Flopping Walrus

Today I did the first workout of the Reebok Crossfit Games Open Workout.  This is the workout that anyone can do and register their score and see how they stack up to the rest of the world.  I did not register for OBVIOUS reasons...I am not kidding myself.  I am not going to place anywhere near the top 100 or even 200 or anywhere.  So why not save the $20 and use it for my tickets to the games.

Soo..the workout is AS MANY REPS AS POSSIBLE in 7 MINUTES of BURPEES.  The Burpee standard is chest and hips hit the floor and you have to touch a target at least 6" above your extended reach.

This is the standard....per Crossfit HQ.



Enough waiting....here is the Walrus Flopping I promised...here is my video.  Since I am not registered, this is just for ME and ME ONLY.



59 is my final reps.

No comments: