Saturday, January 7, 2012

1/7/2012 - WOD

A good day at the gym.  Morning was misty and very cold but it warmed up and we did some good stuff in class this morning.

WARM UP
Jump Rope
Stretch

WOD Part 1

Strict Dumbell Press hold for 3 count at top, 2 count down to shoulders x 8
Single Arm Ground to Overhead x 8 each arm
@30#
5 rounds
2 sets then rest for 2 min

WOD Part 2
5 stations for 1 min each rotate 2xs
Wall Ball
Sit Up
KB Swing (35#)
Box Jumps
90# Sled Pull Burpee
Rest

Stretch

After class, I then headed for some Olympic Lifting aka my "techniques class."

I told my coach I want to attempt GRACE (30 x clean and jerks @ 135lbs) this Wednesday.  Maybe I should of kept my mouth shut.  So to prep for that here is what we did.

Clean Grip Dead Lift - 3 x 3 @165lbs
Clean Pulls  - 3 x 3 @ 155lbs
Power Clean & Press/Jerl @ 135lbs - 1 every 45 sec for 10 reps


No comments: