Friday, December 30, 2011

Hong Kong - The Watches

I am finally getting around to posting this...I have been back from my trip a few weeks and just had no time.  While I was in Hong Kong I of course met up with the homies.  My watch friends...my Paneristi.  I have known these guys since about 2005.  These are my big brothers and have always taken good care of me when I was in HK.  Of course...our shared passion is WATCHES....so here are some random pics from my watch adventures while in HK.

We stopped here for a pvt event...

IMG_1431



It was for this brand..
. IMG_1432 IMG_1433 IMG_1434

Skeleton Tourbillon watch.  When closed it looks like a regular watch.  Open up and you can literally see the insides of the watch ticking away.

Some more random shots

IMG_1440

IMG_1442

Then we took a look at some of the GRAND SEIKOs in stock....super nice!

IMG_1445

IMG_1449

IMG_1451

IMG_1452

You would be surprised to know how much those SEIKOs cost...I have to admit, I was a little shocked.

One of the guys picked up this nice Zenith with a tobacco face and brown strap.  Gorgeous.

IMG_1459

than the ballers came out to play....this watch is crazy.

IMG_1470

IMG_1472

on my wrist...a dream watch.

IMG_1476

IMG_1477

Blacked out Rolex anyone?  On a military strap?

IMG_1485

I am usually not a fan of modding a watch but the treatment here is pretty good.

IMG_1487

Elegant and nice...smaller custom watch maker..

IMG_1552

Everyone loves a display back...

IMG_1554

I have kinda like VC...but they are not branding themselves correctly...

IMG_1555

IMG_1557

IMG_1556

my buddy than took me to walk around the HK second hand watch stores...check this.  Anyone looking for an AP ROO?  Plenty to choose from!

IMG_1566

IMG_1567

how about some Panerai?

IMG_1568

IMG_1569

IMG_1570

Good times as always and drooling over watches is pretty fun.  I have my eye on a couple that I hope I can pick up next year.  If all else goes well, I may be able to add to my personal stable.

Tick Tock Don't Stop!!!!!

No comments: