Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 - A Great Year

This will be my last post of 2011.  I am writing this on 12/30 but I am planning on writing over this weekend and publishing this on or before the new year.  I have a lot to say and was not sure how long it would take and if I could get my thoughts together all in one shot, so I figured why push it...let's just take some time and get it right.

I have to say 2011 was an amazing year for me.  I have done lots, accomplished lots and so very happy about everything.  I am only more excited about 2012 and keeping the momentum going from this year and just keep moving forward.

I will jump into the first thing that made this year incredible.  July 4th, 2011.  WORLD SERIES OF POKER.
http://theder.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-4th-wsop-weekend-part-1.html

You can go to the above blog post and see how great it was.  This event started it all.  From this one thing, I snowballed into other things.

This is the second major goal and accomplishment I did in 2011.  FIGHT GONE BAD. This was major...I am still thinking about it.  It was such an experience.

http://theder.blogspot.com/2011/09/fgb6-accomplished.html

Then the final piece to end the year was my awesome trip to Asia.  I visited Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and then Bangkok, Thailand and finally to Hong Kong.  I posted a bunch of things and here is the first one...it goes on throughout my trip:

http://theder.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-1-ho-chi-minh.html

All along the way I did little things here and there all small but important and gratifying steps.  Steps to the larger goal.  I am going to tackle 2012 the same way.  Keep the momentum going.  Life is all about experience. I want to experience everything I can.  I am going to take small steps.  I want to travel more, I want to do more physically, I want to excel at my job and move up, and lastly...I want to work on the LOVE department.  Yes folks...towards the end of the year, I met a special someone.  I wont get into too many details as I would like to keep that stuff private.  But I have to say I am very happy and I want to keep this happiness going for as long as possible.  Life has been good this past year...I know I can make it even better this year.

Lastly, thanks to all my good friends and casual readers of my blog. All 8 of you. hahaha.....I will try to keep this going and keep things interesting and share things as they happen.  2012 is going to be awesome.  I will make it happen!

No comments: