Saturday, November 12, 2011

WOD 11/12/2011

Went in for the usual Sat AM class.  This is going to be one of my last WOD for the next few weeks.  I have to travel to Knoxville TN on Sunday not getting back into town until late Tuesday, I am then in the office Wed-Fri and leaving for my 2 week vacation that night.  I need to get in as much as I can before going off the grid.  Here is what we did:

WARM UP
Run/Walk/Side steps/Spiderman Lunges/high knees
5x burpees = 2 rounds

WOD
1 min x Jump Rope
1 min x Renegade Rows (used 30# dumbell)
1 min x Burpees
1 min rest
5 ROUNDS

25lb plate - floor push back and forth
25lbs plate thrusters x 3
AMRAP for 10 mins

1 min Supermans (3)
1 min Side Planks (3)
foam roller stretch

END

good stuff.  I am going to squeeze in one more Wed night when I get back from TN.  Also...another highlight of the day, I did my first DOUBLE UNDER! I think I actually strung 2 together.  I need to work on my wrists and my jump. It is very sloppy..but I need to practice.  YAY!  Hey my first double under is pretty epic!

No comments: