Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 6 - First Day in BKK

This morning I said goodbye to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I was chilling at the illy cafe in the international flight section of the airport. IMG_0973 This is how a boss chills...illy ice cap, apple danish...all good for 8AM in the morning. Here in LOS = Land of Smiles! and traffic....lots of traffice. IMG_0975 went here for dinner...and it was kinda crappy. IMG_0977 cup of mushroom soup. Not great at all... IMG_0981 so since I was still hungry I went to try some Padthai from the street............. IMG_0984 IMG_0985 deeelish!!! IMG_0986 eating in the streets baby!! IMG_0991

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty awesome Irv!! COOL! I love street food in BKK. David and I went in 2004 and we loved it. We want to go back one day... I hope we get to go soon. LOVE THE STREET FOOD! Try the fried chicken wings on the street and the roasted cold coconut. -- Roxanne