Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 10 - Last Day in BKK

This is dedicated to Mr. Aaron Tan. Brother...you are the coolest and best host man. I am still pissed we got to hang on my LAST day and not earlier! Thank you for everything brother and I will see you in LA soon for some payback! Now moving on...started the morning out with a quick tuk tuk run into the middle of the shopping of BKK. I went to Center Siam's Starbucks on my way to MBK. Tuk Tuks are cool..oh yeah and don't fart in one. IMG_1220 IMG_1223 now I am not a huge coffee drinker, my friends know I drink coffee like others drink alcohol...I like to go OUT for coffee but never drink it just because. That being said, something about heading to a Starbucks halfway across the world feels like home. IMG_1225 After some shopping I met my friend Aaron for lunch and an afternoon of shopping and kicking it. I forgot the name of the restaurant but it was a Thai Fusion place in the mall. This bacon fried rice was BOMB! IMG_1232 Chicken Wings IMG_1230 This is a meat dish, again it was delicious and I had no idea what it was..we also had some shrimp...but I failed to take a pic as I was too busy eating it. IMG_1234 some random graff IMG_1236 For dinner we had Italian..and it was GOOD..I know good Italian food in BKK? Yes.. Spaghetti Ragu Bolognese IMG_1238 Wood fired thin crust Prosciutto pizza IMG_1240 and this...braised Ox tail...OMG..so good. IMG_1241 Thank you again Aaron for everything...it was an awesome afternoon in "Paradise." I hope to hear from my "LHD!!!"

No comments: