Sunday, October 23, 2011

WOD 10/23/2011

Awesome Sunday...I started it off at my good friend's child's bday.  Little Kylie turned 1 back in late Sep but they celebrated today at a Chinese restaurant in Gardena.  I went in had some great food and even brought some back...but had to take off early and drove all the way back home to meet my crew at So Pas High School track.  We had to go hard...

Here is what we did:

40lb sandbag carry up high school bleachers up then down
15 x 40lb sandbag squats
5 rounds

100m sprint x 6
2 min max rest as needed

Good stuff...super tired and in the sun.  It was not scorching but it was very sunny and bright. The sprints really wasted all of us.

I am looking forward to a day of rest then start the week again on Tuesday.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: