Saturday, September 10, 2011

WOD - 9/10/2011

Another Saturday workout...8:30AM gets a little easier when you get used to it I guess.

WARM UP
walk/lunges/inch worm/high knees

WORKING SET
25 walking lunges
50 box jumps
100 single unders or 50 double unders
50 sit ups
25 burpees

2 rounds of the above

I had to cheat on the above...I did less than half the sit ups due to my belly cramping up and I think I only did 15 burpees at the end. As for jumprope I only completed 50 single unders and I did step ups rather than jumps.

Not my greatest day by far. After workout per usual, headed to Whole Foods for a drink and some fruit strawberries on pancakes. Yummy!

1 comment:

J said...

Nice Job Irv. You should change your mindset from "cheating" to scaling to perfect form. There is NO cookie for endurance or speed without form.