Friday, September 16, 2011

Custom Protein Mixes

In my quest for better and better stuff to put in this temple of a body of mine, my friend/coach/trainer Brandon turned me on to a company that makes CUSTOM PROTEIN MIXES.  You can go on their site and custom make whatever you want.

https://www.trueprotein.com/

The rub is of course KNOWLEDGE.  What the heck do you get?  Do you THINK you know?  You probably don't know....in fact I am sure you have no idea what you need.

Custom Mix Protein

So I wanted/needed two different mixes.  I wanted a Meal Replacement mix that I can drink in the AM or when I am hungry and dont want to really eat anything.  Next I wanted a Post Workout mix, for right after a workout.  Of course each mix is for different purposes and each mix is made for a specific person.  So what I have here may or may not be good for you.  This mix was made for me.  I only picked up 1 lb of each to try out. This is my POST WORKOUT MIX Post Workout Custom Protein





This is my MEAL REPLACEMENT Meal Replacement Custom Protein

Hopefully this will be good and I can order bigger and bigger quantities. But first I have to use up the crappy Trader Joes Whey protein I have as well as finish up my Syntha-6 which I actually like.

No comments: