Saturday, August 20, 2011

WOD 8/20

Another great Saturday class/WOD. Today we had a FULL class. More than usual. Come to find out, spin class was canceled and we had some spill over. It was pretty crazy with a full full class. Here is what we did:

WARM UP

walk/run/lunges around the room
10 x burpees

WORKING SET

Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (ground to chin) - 40lbs x 10 each
Box Jumps/Step Ups x 15
Burpees x 20
Sit ups x 20
prescribed was 5 rounds, I only completed 3 rounds.

Farmer's Walks x 6 (back and forth) = 60lbs each
Walking Lunges x 4 (back and forth)
FW x 4
WL x 2

Stretching...DONE.

Great class...lots of people. FUN!

Afterwards, me and a friend got over to Whole Foods for some breakfast. I had the pancakes and turkey sausage. Then I got the famous "Mud Juice" to wash it down. 16oz of Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Kale, Chard and Lime.

So good day. I plan on going tomorrow (Sunday) for a heavy lift day...maybe squat or deadlift. Not sure yet...we shall see!


No comments: