Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ink.Sack

Today was a good day at lunch!  Luckily I work about .5 mile away from the latest LA foodie place...Michael Voltaggio's INK.SACK.  Pretty cool.  His main restaurant INK is not open yet but he opened up a sandwich shop on the same street.  A couple co workers and I jumped in the car and went to try this place. I of course had to bring my camera to capture the "experience."

Ink.Sack

da crowds...

Ink.Sack

Ink.Sack

Ink.Sack

made it inside...

Ink.Sack

Ink.Sack

got to leave my mark....me and my co workers initials...

Ink.Sack

now time for some food....

love how they spell my name...

Bahn Mi - Ink.Sack

here is what I had....BAHN MI - pork cheek, pickled veggies and chicharones...it was DAMN GOOD...let me repeat..DAMN GOOD. Was it worth $6? It was TINY...but it was GOOOOD.

Bahn Mi - Ink.Sack

Bahn Mi - Ink.Sack

Bahn Mi - Ink.Sack

Bahn Mi - Ink.Sack

Bahn Mi - Ink.Sack

My friend ordered the Watermelon...man it was good. It had Siracha and Lime...DELICIOUS!

Watermelon - Ink.Sack

I ordered a little dessert too..a Mexican Chocolate Cookie.

Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookie - Ink.Sack

Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookie - Ink.Sack

Mexican Chocolate Chip Cookie - Ink.Sack

of course I had to get a t shirt...I would of got one just because it was an INK.SACK shirt..but it was HUNDREDS! What? Yeah...HUNDREDS LIMITED EDITION INK.SACK T shirt...I was all over it.


Cookie and T Shirt

Limited Edition HUNDREDS Shirt

It was a good trip. I think we may go again tomorrow! hahaha...it was that good.

Oh I forgot to add my TMZ/Stalker/Papparzi shot of the man himself...I snapped this as he was walking out.

Ink.Sack


LA TIMES BLOG...
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/dailydish/2011/08/michael-voltaggio-opens-sandwich-shop-ink-sack.html

LA WEEKLY BLOG
http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2011/08/michael_voltaggio_previews_ink_inksack_opens_tomorrow.php

THRILLIST
http://www.thrillist.com/food/los-angeles/ca/90048/mid-wilshire/ink-sack_cheap-grub_sandwiches

No comments: