Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th WSOP weekend - Part 2

MONDAY - JULY 4th!

Time for some BBQ and hanging out! Krantz was gracious enough to invite me to the BBQ thrown by the cast from the show I worked on at G4. 2 MONTHS 2 MILLION. I went to the summer home of Brian - Flawless Victory, Dani - Ansky and Emil - White Lime. Talk about the coolest time ever...being in that house and hanging with some of the best poker players was great....and cool people period.

Brian and Dani discuss procedures for frying chicken....
IMG_8903

Dani makes a mean fried chicken...
IMG_8900

IMG_8905

IMG_8933

and the aftermath...

IMG_8936

Krantz approves..

IMG_8906

It was also a great honor to meet Andrew - Lucky Chewie! What was funny the night before I was watching his episode of PAD where he was discussing a hand vs Annet Oberstad...so funny and here he was in front of me.

IMG_8927

Emil - White Lime fresh from the pool..
IMG_8930

Kicking by the pool...

IMG_8934

I also met the new WPT host and pro, Tony Dunst but no pic of him. He is super cool and I plan on staying in touch with everyone I met.

Here is another shot of the guys chilling...Krantz and White Lime
IMG_8943

I was also very very honored to meet....

IMG_8940

YES! Vanessa Selbst! She was soo cool. In the pic on from left to right is Miranda, Brian, Vanessa and me! It was again pretty excitement. I dont need to meet a movie star, I would much rather meet a poker champ! hahahaa....what a GREAT 4th....OMG. Serious...I felt so star stuck and just in awe all weekend being surrounded by all the poker stuff from the world's most prestigious event. Loved it.

Thank you to all my friends that I met and hung with this weekend...it is one of my best times in my life. I hope to do it again next year.

No comments: