Sunday, July 24, 2011

BUTT BURN?

Last night as I was getting dressed I brushed my big ass and I felt a sting. WTF? So I rub the area again...maybe this is OVER SHARE for all 7 of my blog readers but on the right side of my ass crack area was SORE! Like a rug burn on my ass??? What? I took some hydrogen peroxide and cleaned it and I could not remember WHY WAS THERE A RUG BURN ON MY ASS CRACK? Was I abducted by aliens? What the hell....

Well I found the answer...

let me first go by today's light workout.

I wanted to practice my clean and press. My wrists are not very flexible so I need to practice to get my position for the clean. Did that for a bit and proceeded to the standing overhead presses. Started:

65lbs x 10
90lbs x 10
135lbs x 5
155lbs x 3
165lbs x 1 - personal record*

I wanted to try the WOD from Thursday again and see if I could improve my time.

500M row
40 squats
30 sit ups
20 push ups
10 pull ups (assist 70lb)

I did this on Thursday and got 6:40 which I was not happy with. Sooo...today...

5:47!!!!

Whatchuknowboutdat?

Yay baby...I was able to break 6 mins. SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!


back to butt burn...so as I was doing my 30 sit ups...I realized. I BURNED MY ASS DOING SIT UPS! How lame is that? I rug burned my own ass doing sit ups...as the rug/boxers rubbing my butt from pumping the sit ups. Crazy...now there is some pain from sitting. Tailbone/ass crack burned from sit ups...I cannot believe it. Oh well.

Finish off my Sunday with lunch at Corner Bakery with a 1/2 Pannini with mixed green salad and a lemonade. After eating walked over to Aaron Brothers and grabbed a few frames. They have a great special now buy one get the other for a penny! So I stocked up..I had 2 pieces that needed framing. Now I have 2 extra now. I guess that is OK. Always can use frames right?

Now off to a Thai massage after a crazy week of traveling work and working out. Happy Sunday...and ending the evening with the usual Family Dinner with mom. Love days like this....fo real.

No comments: