Saturday, June 25, 2011

Umami Burger - Los Feliz

This evening my buddy and I hit up the super hyped up Umami Burger in Los Feliz.

Umami Burger - Los Feliz

Umami Burger - Los Feliz

I have heard so much about this place and I was pretty excited to finally try it.

Umami Burger - Los Feliz

Inside is pretty cool...

Umami Burger - Los Feliz

Umami Burger - Los Feliz

Umami Burger - Los Feliz

now time for the burgers...so my friend and I each ordered a different burger so we could split it and try both. We ordered the signature burger as well as the "Manly" burger.

Umami Burger

Umami Burger

gotta have some fries...

Fries w/ Garlic Aoili

Manly Burger

Umami Manly Burger

detail shot...

Umami Manly Burger

Umami Manly Burger

we had to have dessert....this was excellent..and I mean EXCELLENT.

Salted Caramel Sandwich

Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich - Umami Burger

Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich - Umami Burger

OK...so in the end was it earth shattering? Not so much...but was it GOOD? YES. It was a definitely tasty burger. Would I go back...definitely. I need to try the Truffle burger next..I can add this place as one of the higher end/better burgers I have tasted. Not the same as In-N-Out or 5 guys...but more along Fathers Office and other wannabee high end burger place. This is a good burger and worth a try.

No comments: