Monday, March 21, 2011

2nd reply from TigerDirect.com

Dear Valued Customer:




Thank you for your email.



We apologize for the inconvenience.



Upon checking, a notice or an email was sent to you on 03/09. We were not able to offer a comparable unit as we do not have one at that time. Thank you for your time and patience and again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.



Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate your business. If you have further inquiries and reply to this email, please make sure to include your entire message, so we can address it appropriately.



Sincerely,

Alvin

TigerDirect.com Web Response



So the contention is there was an email was sent on 3/9.  So what.  I first of all never received such an email. I check my spam EVERYDAY...I would of noticed an email regarding my TV..that I have been waiting on.  Anyways...I would think that with such a high ticket item such as a 50" plasma TV, there would be a tad more effort into making it right or at least making sure I was OK. I am not ordering a pari of khakis from the gap here. This is a 50" LG Plasma...wtf?  They are treating this like some book I ordered is on backorder.  LAME.

No comments: