Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Early Pick Up - 2011 Air Jordan Retro III White/Cement

Just got these delivered this evening. Air Jordan Retro III in the ICONIC White and Cement colorway. I had to pay a little extra...ok maybe a lot extra to have these early. The official release date for these are February 2011. The shoes look real good and the best part in my opinion is they are tumbled leather. The quality looks pretty good, but after a few wears I will know better.




There are some quality control issues.  Look at the ends of the top lace loop/collar area of the shoe....just lazy and loose craftsmanship.  I mean...whatever.  I plan on wearing these so I am not stressing.  But would it kill JB to be more careful? I mean look at these...ugh.  SLOPPY!





I bought these from a cool cat from up north in SF. He threw in some NBA low cut sock.  Not bad for some extra customer appreciation right?  Overall I am happy to have these so early.  I plan on wearing these soon and snap some necks in the streets!

No comments: