Wednesday, September 29, 2010

'Glee's' Harry Shum talks 'The Situ-Asian,' Asian Camp and The LXD - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

'Glee's' Harry Shum talks 'The Situ-Asian,' Asian Camp and The LXD - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

I have to give my support to GLEE cast member Harry Shum Jr. FINALLY we have a dude on TV, on a major show that has the looks, dance moves and now as millions saw last week the 6 pack to destroy some stereotypes of a "typical" Asian man.

I love that he is NOT a gangsta, fobby ESL dropout or some metaphysical kung fu master...or asexual...meaning he dont like guys or girls...he is just there. Nope...not Harry. Now called The SituAsian by some on the interent, I am giving props to dude and the producers at GLEE for giving him more lines and a storyline. Maybe this can lead to some more "leading man" type roles on TV and FILM that is not just the usual crap of the timid, little kung fu master etc. I can go on and on....much props to my fellow Chinese brother Harry. Keep doing your thang!

No comments: