Friday, July 16, 2010

Time to X-PLODE!!!!




As some of you may remember from an earlier post, I was trying out some of those preworkout drinks that are supposed to give you a better pump etc.  Well, I did like the thermogenic effects of the drinks...I did not get the BUZZ or the jitters..but I did get a better sweat and felt the blood flowing much better as I was training. 

Anyways...I decided to go with the NO XPLODE packs.  I like these because it is super convenient as it comes in sealed 1 serving packs.  I can literally pack it with me when I am driving to the gym and drink.  Once I arrive I will be ready to go!  I will see how it goes.  Either way if I makes me THINK I am working out better than so be it....anything to help the sweat, blood and fat flowing.

This is it...the combo.  Best protein out there..and No XPlode....time to kill it!



Let's hope I can keep this up and not have my dang feet bothering me!

No comments: