Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1st Test - REDLINE XTREME

I tried Redline Xtreme today at the gym.  I followed the directions and only had half the bottle, ice cold and I took it about 20 mins before exercise.  Here are my thoughts:

5:15PM - swigged the drink. I had the watermelon flavor and I would be lying if I said it tasted "good." It does not taste horrible, but its not something you want to drink on a regular basis.  Overall, I was not bothered by it and can easily drink it if I needed/wanted to.

5:30PM - KB class begins.

5:45PM - 6:15PM - I begin to feel the thermogenic effects of the drink.  I am NOT buzzing at all.  All I do feel is the "heat" and I am definitely sweating more.  I can kinda feel the blood pumping and and I feel more "sustained energy."  There was no RUSH, but was able to just keep it moving throughout class, I do not know if it was because of the drink or not. 

6:15PM - take a break from KB and prep for core/abs class which begins at 6:30PM.

6:30 - 7:15PM - Core/abs class.  Again, I do not feel any sort of high or rush, but I guess maybe my fatigue level was lower. I have always been able to finish class maybe it was easier today? I dont know.  I dont really feel much difference other than the heat and sweating from the earlier class.

one thing...we did 3 min planks again....who is awesome? I am.

Tomorrow I will take Endorush for my second day of classes at the gym.  Same thing I usually double up for a total of about 2 hours of exercise.  Hope I can "feel" something more with Endorush.

No comments: