Sunday, March 28, 2010

MONTH OF ME - ends at Granville Cafe with P.I.G.J.A.M!!!!

Celebrated with my P.I.G.J.A.M. crew of peeps for the end of the MONTH OF ME!

We met at Americana @ Brand in Glendale and had dinner at Granville Cafe and then drinks at Katsuya.


Granville Cafe is pretty good.  On par with say a Cheesecake Factory or even slightly above.



This is the housemade hummus which I enjoyed alot.  It was very good.


I had this...the rib eye stroganoff which was very good.  Rich and creamy but for a kind of spendy dish there was not too much meat in the dish.  I would of expected maybe some more of that rib eye.  But yeah still a good dish, tasty for sure.

Dessert!  This was my bday treat!


Rest of the tables' dessert!  YUMMERS!!!






Thanks to my great friends for an awesome birthday.  I am ready for 2010 to be a great year.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: