Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Food Truck Fest at Americana - UTTER FAIL!!!!

So after the gym this evening a few friends and I decided to try out this event in Glendale. FOOD TRUCK FEST was a great idea. Get a bunch of LA's hottest and most popular food trucks together in one place and have at it. The event was to be held from 6-9PM inside the Americana shopping areas on the streets. We got there at 8PM and it was HORRIBLE. Talk about MASSIVE FAIL...





To say it was PACKED is an understatement.  THE WAIT AT EVERY TRUCK WAS AT LEAST 1 HOUR AND THE AVERAGE WAIT TIME WAS MORE LIKE 1.5 HOURS!

I am NOT going to wait 1.5 hours for a $6 grilled cheese or $10 french fries.  DUDE!


Line at BUTTERMILK....


Line at MANDOLINE GRILL....

So instead...we walked around and decided to eat elsewhere...but before we left we made a stop at CRUMBS.




I got a Caramel Apple cupcake and a Coffee Toffee one.  I am not a huge cupcake fan but yeah these are pretty good.  Less hyped then the damn "other' cupcake in town.

After we all met up...we decided to head up the street to a tried and true LA classic. A place that would never let us down...ever.






while waiting for my burger I saw this....UGH...


DEAR LORD WHY OH WHY OH WHY???

can some girls PLEASE answer this and tell me if dudes in micro skinny jeans is sexy?  Really?  PLEASE...the HUMANITY!  I mean let the ankles BREATH!  LET THE ANKLES BREATH!!!!

Look at this idiot...he had a GF too.  I mean he bough normal jeans and had them TAKEN IN....LIKE REALLY IN.  I mean he had these jeans MODIFIED TO LOOK LIKE THIS.  WE PURPOSELY WANTS THIS LOOK!!!  ugh.  OK rant off.

No comments: