Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Re-org DVDs

More new year's cleaning and re-organizing.

So here is my DVD case. I bought this when I moved in and maybe I paid too much...this thing cost $1300. It is blacked steel, lockable and fire proof. It is kinda like a tool case. Anyways...I like it...so here it is.

I needed to take some DVDs around and switch stuff around etc.



Here is a pic of one of the shelves. This case has 6 shelves that holds how many DVDs I dont know....

I will probably finally go Blu-Ray next year...but for now I am happy with my DVDs.

Now I know the next question is how to I organize all of these? Well...ok. I actually have my DVDs organized by Studio/Distributor, then by title, alphabetically. So the first ones are from 20th Century Fox and the last ones are Warner Brothers. LOL....I know...kinda weird.

No comments: