Sunday, August 2, 2009

SEI-KO-EN Korean BBQ - Greg's Bday Dinner

Went to Torrance this evening to celebrate Greg's bday. We went to this bbq place called Seo-Ko-En on Western and Sepulveda. The yelp reviews were spot on. It is definitely a family hole in the wall place with possibly the WORST ventilation of any restaurant I ever been too. It is literally SMOKY as you walk in....but...with that being said. The food is good...and the meat very tender and tasty. This place can get kinda pricey since it is NOT AYCE...so be warned. A couple of meat plates and the bill can surprise you.



The app...this comes automatically to your table. I have to say..some of the BEST bean sprouts I have ever eaten. So flavorful and deelish. Really good stuff. I ate all of mine...and wanted more.

Table setting...you actually get BIBS here...because the grease gets flying in here!

My friends ate this...I passed. No raw meat for me....but it sure looks good for a pic though.
Kim Chee and assorted pickled veggies.

mmmm...meat. Look at the marbling...

beef tongue...

heaven on a grill...



A little KINGS HAWAIIAN Chocolate Dobash never hurt no one....this is one helluva cake!
yummy...

No comments: