Saturday, March 28, 2009

Metal Water Bottles....

OK..so call me late on the bandwagon. But there seems to be a new TREND on the horizon. METAL WATER BOTTLES.

Everyone at my office or at least all the cool ones all have metal water bottles. Apparently, plastic is bad for you and can seep poison into the water. Yeah...wow? So...I guess plastic is no good..so metal is the way to go.

In my research for the best one...there are two. SIGG and KLEEN KANTEEN.

Here is a SIGG





Here is the KLEEN KANTEEN.






So the difference is the SIGG is made from a single piece of spun aluminum while the KK is made from a single piece of food grade stainless steel. Peeps say the SIGG is bad because the there is a lining inside whereas the KK is straight up SS. But..the SIGG is made in Switzerland and is waaay "cooler" and more arty farty.

I think I am going to go for the KK for the simple reason it is bigger. The KK comes in a 40oz and the largest SIGG is only 32oz. Plus I like stainless tell better.

So we shall see....who knows. I dont really need one...so it may be a while before I actually get one. Gotta save!

No comments: