Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brunch at the Langham Pasadena

Attended a friend's baby shower to celebrate his new son due in April. We had brunch at the Langham Pasadena. It was nice and very good. The service was very good as they kept coming back and filling the drinks and taking care of us. So I was very pleased with that.

My plate...
the waffles were EXCELLENT....so crispy and light...just deelish!
My dessert plate...creme brulee was too sweet, the mango pudding was not good, the white chocolate apricot thingy in the back top left corner was not good...the best thing in this pic is the small tart you see on the bottom left. Coconut Macadamia nut tart....soooo yummy!

We all then headed to tea station for some drinks and chilling....we had kids so they had a strawberry snow ice! YUMMY!

My throat was buggin me so I had to Chrysanthemum tea...

No comments: