Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last blog of 2008

Well it has been quite a year. I started this blog December last year...as something to do because I was bored and out of work. Now I am pretty proud of this thing. I have a few people that actually read it...and even appreciate it. What more can I ask for?

I have to say I am very happy 2008 is over. It was been a crappy year to say the least. I am just very very happy that I finally got a gig...and I am working and earning some money. So that is awesome. I plan on traveling this year...and working hard to reach that next level. Never stop right?

So that's it...I cleaned my room and bathroom, I have backed up all my files on my portable hard drive and my family will be here shortly to kick it. Good bye 2008...and I welcome 2009 with open arms. I am hoping it will be a great year...I cannot be worst than 2008 right?

To my loyal readers..all 5 of you. Please have a great new year and please keep reading my drabble and leaving comments. Love the feedback.

Bye for now!

No comments: