Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Clint Eastwood and Hmong Gangstas!







http://www.thegrantorino.com/#



GRAN TORINO....Eastwood's latest flick he directs and stars in....features some nice Asian Gangstas in it. I have not seen it yet...and I hope ol dirty harry did his homework and it not a bunch of cartoon chop socky wanna be black rapper drug dealer stereotypes. I am not expecting much. But..I will support the film that even features Asian features. So far based on the trailer I dont know what to say. Yes they are driving in a white lowered civic..and they wear bandannas...yeah real accurate.

Anyways...I like Clint...always liked him, he has always been a bad ass...so he dont want no one messing with his car! You just dont mess with another man's car! As said so eloquently by John Travolta in Pulp Fiction when he found out his car was keyed....and we all know what happened in American History X when they tried to steal Ed Norton's truck....yeah good stuff.

I will be going to see this...

No comments: