Thursday, September 25, 2008

Julie D and Bob's Big Boy

My gal pal Julie D was in town so we gathered up the remaining old school RD team and met for lunch. Paul, Julie, Jenn D, Michelle and I all met today at Bob's in Burbank.

Here is my "usual" the chili spaghetti size...yummy!

The lovely ladies...Michelle Julie and Jenn D.
We had such a great time hanging out and talking about the old days and the future. Some friends you dont have to try...and these are those friends. Although we have not seen each other in a long time, it was like nothing at all...once we got together. Effortless...I love it and I love you guys!

When the workers bee's had to make it back to the office....Julie and I went to Coffee Bean for some more chatting...
Another crack addiction for me....Mucho Mango from Coffee Bean...love it love it love it. SOOO GOOD!

No comments: