Friday, July 25, 2008

Red Cane Cola - Thee Bestest!

OK I am a NEW fan of Seattle's Best Coffee. OMG. My new fave drink in all the world...


This is RED CANE COLA available at SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE. Not too many around, but they are in Border's Book Stores! This is soooo good. It is a cola obviously made from natural sugar cane for sweetness, NOT High Fructose Corn Syrup. So it is lighter, not as fattening or as bad for you, less calories and they top it with this whip topping and sprinkles....and then of course I have it with a shot of Vanilla. Man oh man...that is some good ass cola. I am on a quest for this drink now...in my area. There is Border's on Lake in Pasadena, I am going to check it out, they better have it there!

3 comments:

Mochibear8 said...

Damn... where is the FOOD???? Augh... it's like your keeping me away from my daily fix. I MISS the food... ; *(

Mochibear8 said...

Damn... I miss the FOOD!Please give me my daily fix. EAT something please, and a few pics would be nice. ; *)

Vaerie said...

Try it without the whipped cream and a couple pumps of Orange-Mango flavor instead of the vanilla...it makes everything right in the world for a few minutes.