Sunday, July 27, 2008

LIFE INSIDE



Today I went to a gallery opening for my friend John's exhibit, LIFE INSIDE. Here is what was there....

John and I muggin it up...

These two cats were the coolest. Super friendly and just straight up and down. NO BS. Talked about being the subject of the photograph, living in LA, the changes from old school to now. Very cool....again, never judge a book by its cover. I would love to chill and have coffee with these guys and just chat about shit. Super cool.

This was the center piece in the room. A completely designed and engraved jail toilet. The engravings or etchings were sooo detailed. Just crazy looking. What a statement this piece made.

If you want to see the rest of the pics...go to my flikr...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asianimage/sets/72157606392041768/

No comments: