Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I love Miriam!!!!

Ok...so this may be my "Fobbiest" moment ever and I can hardly believe I am going to blog about this to you all to read and laugh. Today my mom and I bought our tickets for.....


Yes, I am going to a Canto-Pop concert in Vegas with my mom. This is MIRIAM YEUNG, she has been in tons of romantic comedies, I own most of them...and I have all her albums. She used to be one of my favorite HK artists...and she still is one of my favorites but I like S.H.E. more...but hey they are not coming to the US yet. Anyways...my mom knows I like her and she mentioned the concert and going since she doesn't mind her and wants to see the guy that is opening for her. So my sister, always down for a trip to Vegas jumps on board and books the room. Sooo...now we are off to Vegas to see Miriam in concert! YAY! Who knows maybe I will meet my future wife at the concert? Now the question is should I make a sign or bring her flowers??? hmmm....

No comments: